A professional Graphic Designer, Web Designer and Digital Artist, I have created artwork, logo designs, company branding and from time to time animation, which I also passionately enjoy. My formal education started at the Vancouver Film School for classical and 3D animation. Eventually I went to the Vancouver Career College for my Computer Graphic Design credentials. I bring a wide array of design experience having worked as a Graphic Designer for 5 years. Besides working on personal projects, I do take contract jobs and commissioned work for clients.
Here are all my stats that I have accumulated. From software skills, skills, to education and a list of all the positions I've held since I have begun as an Artist. They are as listed below:
Resume & Work History
- Adobe CC Products | Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Flash, Dreamweaver, After Effects
- Microsoft/Windows Products | MS Office, Movie Maker,Word, Excel,Power Point, Outlook
- Open Source Products | Blender, Gimp, LibreOffice, Google Drive, Droptask,Github
- Web Products | Notepad++, Filezilla,Active Colab, Harvest, Drupal, Wordpress, Joomla,
- Additional Products | Quark Express, USAnimation, Maya, Unity5 3d
- Character/Background/Layout design
- Colour Theory
- Digital Art/Design
- Web design
- UI/UX design
- Web Maintenance
- Online Marketing
- Brand design
- Social Media
- Quality Assurance
- General Office Skills
- Computer Savvy
- Work Mac/PC platforms
- Content Writing
- Web Savvy
Vancouver Career College
Computer Graphic Designer Program
2007 | (Graduated with Distinction)
Vancouver Film School
Classical/3D Animation Program
1999 - 2001 | (Received Full Scholarship)
Freelance Graphic Design
January 2000 – Present
I have always been available for Commisioned/Contract work including logo design, screen print design, graphic artwork and web art.
Background Performer/Movie Extra
March 2016 – Present
Dress accordingly by casting call's direction and perform in television and movie scenes.
Dramaforum Oy Ltd.
2D/CGI Artist and Art Consultant
March 2015 – December 2015
Create graphic/video/animation assets for online virtual world and print media materials.
Left Right Minds
October 2008 – August 2014
- Attend client meetings and understand their brand and promotion requirements
- Come up with innovative concepts and get approval from the clients
- Carry out detailed research and create design briefs for approval
- Estimate the time required to complete the designs and send quotes accordingly
- Carry out brain storming sessions to come up with new concepts and innovative ideas
- Send out the completed designs to the clients for feedback
- Update website design
- Create graphic materials for both print, web ( video and animation on occasion)
- Edit/manage content, aiding clients with technical issues and requests
- Assist with marketing and social media awareness
- Manage daily office duties
Senior Graphic Designer
May 2008 - September 2008
As a graphic designer my job is conceptualize, design, create artwork for either print or web. I also enjoy animating using flash for online instructional videos and banner animation for websites.
BEST BUY Marketing Department
October 2007 - December 2007
After completing my Graphic Design Education I worked in the marketing department for both BEST BUY and Future Shop creating holiday fliers.
[During 2001-2006 I was also Saving the universe from all the things...and moonlighting as a kitchen supervisor at Tony Roma's Restaurant...but that is another story for another time.]
Digital Ink & Painter
2001 – 2003
During my time at Mercury Filmworks I had the pleasure of painting Saturday morning cartoons such as Yvon of the Yukon, Rescue Heroes and Woody Woodpecker.